- Provide architecture direction by working across the IT, Service Delivery, Network and business teams.
- Create business architecture models to reflect our strategies and goals Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance Demonstrate expert proficiency using appropriate tools, platforms, and languages.
- Proactively gather insights from the business requirements and bridge gaps between technical challenges and business requirements Coordinate with other Architects, designers, developers, project managers and senior management on a daily basis to deliver wide range of projects with a very high quality Develop and deliver technical presentations to executives across IT and business clients for all critical initiatives Responsibilities further include presenting reference architecture, vendor and tools comparisons and recommendations, and high level designs.
- Driving and designing micro-services using cloud native technology and application program interface (API) management software. API’s developed needs to be highly scalable and optimized with sub second response times.
- Extensive experience in enterprise architecture, preferably in telecom domain.
- Having a wide-latitude in determining objectives and approaches to solution development on mission critical assignments Excellent leadership and communication skills, to influence and lead teams and to evangelize data science across the organization
- MS in Engineering Mathematics, Statistics, Theoretical/Computational Physics, or related field Solid knowledge of statistical techniques is required Strong communication skills and proven experience as an influencer at executive level Demonstrable ability to quickly understand new concepts-all the way down to the theorems—and to come out with original solutions to mathematical issues
- PhD in Engineering Mathematics, Statistics, Theoretical/Computational Physics, or related field Proven experience with Machine Learning techniques, especially on large scale datasets Proven experience with Hadoop and related programming environments (Hive,Pig,etc) Demonstrable skills in creative-problem-solving of complex and advanced technical subject matter Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively contribute to technical teams and make presentations to a variety of technical and business personnel