Responsibilities and Duties
- Software Engineering- 80%+ of your work will be developed.
- Android Strategy- you'll be working with some of the best companies in the world, that'll require you to learn how to strategize even the most complex of mobile development needs
- Play Store Submission- you'll be updating apps and building some from scratch, either way, you'll need to be 100% responsible for successfully publishing an app to the google play store
- Project management - you won't be managing the project, but you will be working in a large team with lots of project management, so you'll have to be able to get things done on time and communicate clearly
- Training - as you advance throughout you're career you'll be expected to give back, both to our internal entry-level developers and our external volunteer and giveback programs. We're committed to giving back 1% of our profits and 1% of our time to the community.
Qualifications and Skills
- Technical - Java development, Android development, Webservices, 3rd Party API integration, Unit Testing
- Project management - Agile/SCRUM
- Code management - Git GitHub JIRA
- Benefits and Perks