Advance level AWS advance level certification or AWS security certification
- · Advance level AWS advance level certification or AWSsecurity certification
- · Basic DevOps skills like scripting, Jenkins, CI/CD
- · Cloud Security – Security groups, VPN, Web Security, work with PenTest certification, experience with web certificates
- · Monitoring and Operations tools like – Nagios, Log monitoring, PagerDuty, DataDog etc.
- · Experience with Linux/Unix OS system administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, and security procedures.
- · Experience Windows OS system administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, and security procedures.
- · Experience with hosted platform service providers with a preference in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- · Troubleshooting skills and ability to understand complex relationships between components of multi-tiered applications
- · Deep understanding of system virtualization including bare metal and cloud hosted services
- · Understanding of storage technologies.
- · Strong understanding of networking, firewall, and certificate management
- · Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Excellent communication skills for interaction with users at all levels. Strong ability to manage multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities. Takes initiative for self-management. Attention to detail is required.
- · Cultivates and maintains positive relations with rest of team. Fully understands how the business relates to the technical aspects of the position. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and drive projects to closure
- · Critical thinking and problem solving skills, with ability to analyze complex workflows, prioritize multiple tasks and make key decisions