- Work closely with the development teams to brainstorm, design and implement technical build and deployment solutions.
- Work closely with the infrastructure and production assurance teams to introduce provisioning and deployment automation.
- Design, implement and support IT architecture using cloud technologies (mostly in Azure, other cloud provider is a bonus).
- Development of tools and other custom components necessary to support full stack development.
- Research and integrate third-party tools into the cloud platform to support business needs.
- Bachelors/4 Year Degree, Azure Certification is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in Azure Cloud computing and design
- Knowledgeable in cloud platforms, micro-services architecture, CI/CD solutions, containers, DevOps principles, automation & configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Hands-on development experience using Python, Node.js, or Java
- Knowledgeable in Git repository & branching strategies
- A thorough understanding of System administration
- Ability to work in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction
- A team player with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving
- Strong writing and communication skills