· 9+ years of experience as Data Analyst in Healthcare MMIS system
· Subject Matter Expert in Medicaid functionalities and its data models
· Experience in Data warehouse/ BI Projects.
· Experience in JAMA tool.
· Experience in data warehousing, data modeling techniques, procedures and analyzing data warehouse systems.
· Experience in data analysis, interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
· Applying judgment in analyzing data requirements for data warehouse components.
· Experience in creating/updating Use cases, Business Rules Catalog, Business Rules Definition documents for new/updated requirements, Requirement Traceability Matrix
· Experience in leading concept sessions to engage representatives of Client to discuss, elicit, gather & document new/updated requirements.
· Nice to have technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing/ data profiling.
· Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary
· Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
· Study existing business flows to evaluate system performance and find areas of improvement
· Ensure that technical implementation of solutions is in line with the business requirements
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills