- Translate business processes, rules and requirements into Epics and Stories in preparation for Agile delivery cycles
- Capture functional changes in the form of requirements, process flows, business rules, use-case / user stories and acceptance criteria
- Facilitate analysis workshops with internal and external resources
- Serve as functional SME for defined scope during the QA validation efforts
- Assist Project Management with creating deliverables and coordinating implementations
- Assist Development with system and user experience design
- Assist QA creating test plans, testing efforts, and root cause analysis
- Travel to other corporate locations and customer sites up to 10%
- 5+ years of BA experience with proven results operating in Agile environments (SCRUM or other methodologies) creating Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Process Flows and Requirements
- Strong experience creating and facilitating User Experience (UX) requirements across multiple channels
- Functional domain experience with one or more of E-Commerce, CRM, Order Capture, Order Management and/or Supplier integration
- Experience with solutions leveraging cloud-based APIs and partners
- Ability to assimilate complex ideas and detailed information into exceptional written, spoken and visual communications
- Excellent active listening, personal organization and attention to detail skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve business and technical problems.
- Ability to build rapport with diverse and differently motivated individuals, groups, and departments.
- Ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy environment.
- Strong expertise with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio (or equivalent)
- Effective meeting facilitation skills