- 5+ Years of Professional Experience in as a Business Analyst.
- Must have proven experience sitting down with the business, understanding their project needs, ask the right questions, gathering & writing requirements, into actionable items. Promote these projects as a solution. You may also manage projects directly & manage projects that you're the BA on.
- Agile Methodology experience
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply., Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, Drug Test, Background
Business Analyst/ PM Job Responsibilities:
- Analyzes current Project Management methodologies and implements changes to increase speed and quality of delivery;
- Transforms business and technical requirements into project scope and statements of work that support strategic, and customer satisfaction goals;
- Leads the team to prioritize signed-off project work based on analysis of strategic importance, tasks outstanding, obstacles or barriers, budgets, resources and deadlines;
- Manages the stakeholders and team members, to design solutions and establish associated project timelines and budgets that allow for the delivery of the most strategic function within the project constraints;
- Manages multiple concurrent IT projects of various sizes, from start to finish;
- Serves as a change agent and a source of positive influence;
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget and meets/or exceed business outcomes;
- Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques; reports and escalate to management as needed;
- Manages the relationship with the client and all stakeholders; performs risk management to minimize project risks;