Representative to help with live support for our workers an businesses. The role requires strong organizational skills and the ability to work through a queue of support requests. Success in the role is a function of ensuring high-quality support interactions, and making sure that inquiries and appeasements are responded to and delivered in a timely matter.
What You'll Do
- Deliver high level customer support
- Manage live operations and make sure workers get to their shifts on-time
- Highlight defects to Operations teams that emerge from support interactions
What You'll Need
- 1+ years of customer support / customer success experience
- A track record of solving support inquiries
- Strong written communication skills
One week of training required at San Francisco office.
Weekday 6am to 2pm
Weekday 2pm to 10pm
Weekend 5am to 2pm
Weekend 2pm to 10pm