Minimum 7 years’ experience
- Expertise in AWS platform, Linux Operating Systems, Networking, and Database concepts.
- Strong programming experience with Python
- Strong programming experience in Linux scripting
- Strong proficiency in MySQL database management
- You will ensure the availability, scalability, performance and security of CodeObjects applications in AWS.
- You will research various aspects or topics in Amazon Web Services (AWS) related to DevOp. You are required to develop the solution through programming in order to automate the process. A solid programming skill with detail analysis is needed.
- You will administrate CodeObjects resources in AWS including provisioning, monitoring and maintenance.
- You will work with various Engineering teams to outline the DevOp execution strategy for different projects.
- You will carry out DevOp tasks and ensure they are executed correctly in AWS.
- You are required to have well-rounded research and analysis in various AWS projects.
A minimum of 1 year experience in practical knowledge of BPM workflow engineering