Excellent experience in at least 1 or 2 ERP packages (infinium/Workday/SAP/Lawson/Oracle) & ERP product implementation in commercial casino.
- a. Location: Hartford, Connecticut
- b. Rate:
- c. This senior level position focuses on collating the ERP functional requirements (HR, Payroll, supply chain,finance etc) and enable the customer to document, float an RFP and assist them in selecting the product that is suitable to their environment.
- d. Responsibilities:
- i. Defining objectives and setting the direction aligned with strategic plans established by executive leadership
- ii. Lead in the collating requirements from various business units, drafting RFP, and assisting the customer in product/vendor selection.
iii. Identify pain areas, opportunities and potential solution offerings in ERP for gaming industry with business impact.
- iv. Lead new ERP product selection by identifying/defining use cases, writing process blueprints and walkthroughs & collaborate with technology partners/support architects.
- v. Act as an SME with respect to HR,FINANCE, Payroll & Supply Chain business process.
- e. Qualifications:
- i. Excellent experience in atleast 1 or 2 ERP packages such as infinium, Workday, SAP, Lawson or Oracle.
- ii. Atleast 10 years of experience in working on ERP products implemented in a commercial casino.
iii. 5 years of experience in requirements gathering, documentation and supporting RFP documentation process.
- iv. Prior experience in vendor selection or evaluation process
- v. Excellent project management or program management skills.
- vi. Ability to influence non-technical aspects of technology change
vii. Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
viii. Influential leadership experience with the ability to partner, energize, and inspire