- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
Additional skills in the following areas a plus:
- DDR and LPDDR design and analysis
- High speed serial IO design and analysis
- Programming skills in Perl, C, C++ or similar languages
- Spreadsheets and similar productivity tools, including scripting VNA or TDR based high frequency measurements
- Mentor or Cadence board design tools