- Architect and develop critical, robust, fault-tolerate, and scalable functionality and services are driven by client performance and security requirements.
- Leverage your experience in distributed systems and data engineering with IRIS experts to develop novel features and capabilities.
- Quickly implement rapid prototypes to meet analyst needs.
- Use your knowledge of systems engineering and security best practices to influence design choices.
- Effectively communicate and document your designs, implementations, and test plans with the team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As an Intelligence Developer you will need to have 3-5 years of the following technical and professional experience:
- Relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar Engineering, Scientific, or Mathematical field.
- Experience developing highly distributed systems.
- System administration experience.
- Scripting experience with Python, Perl, or Ruby.
- Development experience with C, C++, or Java.
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux computing environment.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Experience designing data-focused applications using SQL/relational databases, NoSQL databases, and big-data platforms (e.g. Hive, Spark ).
- Familiarity with the design and analysis of complex distributed systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and across business units.
- Experience with Agile development cycles.
- Some experience with front end/web development.
- Experience in creating and deploying container style applications.
- Experience as a consumer or producer of cyber threat intelligence analysis.
- Experience supporting incident response partners managed security teams, or cyber threat analysis teams.