- Implement solutions for the SalesForce Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Heroku and related integrated eCommerce solutions.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable code with best practices
- Leading the testing and implementation of software development efforts, including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documentation.
- Working closely with the business teams, performing reviews of the data, developing CRM solutions to ensure that best practices are followed, and the best data solutions are provided. This may involve discussing trade-offs with other teams, such as the terms of the configuration versus the code in place or mapping the functional requirements to Salesforce functionality.
- Maintaining user roles, ensuring there are no security breaches that could place a risk on the company’s data
- Developing technical plans and strategies for other departments and the IT team, developing solutions to address any company-wide issues and making their processes more efficient
- Creating solutions that work as closely as possible with the wider business goals, developers conduct workshops for other teams in the company to gain a detailed understanding of the requirements of and identify any gaps in the current system.
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Bachelor’s Degree required
6+ years’ experience performing the responsibilities listed above and 3 years’ experience with the following:
- Experience with SalesForce Cloud Solution (Demandware) ecommerce platform;
- Experience in other Salesforce Cloud products (Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Heroku)
- Experience with implementing omnichannel payment processing features;
- Experience with SAP ECC and /or SAP S4 System Integration (preferred)
- Experience with Mulesoft (preferred)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems Integration;
- Experience with Integration of consumer-facing supplemental ecommerce service providers;
- Experience with HTML, CSS/SASS, XML, JSON web development technologies.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements