- Focus on driving the architecture and development using the next-gen technologies like Business Process Automation, API integration and service development.
- Influencing the team in adopting cloud platforms and defining/developing the solutions using CICD concepts.
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring, coaching, career development and feedback for performance management to a highly technical team
- Lead complex and high visibility end to end projects through design, budgeting, testing, implementation and performance monitoring
- Works with technical resources across multiple teams on system integration options, data integration feeds, or other technical prerequisites for integrated applications
- Must be able to oversee and get work done working with internal developers and outsourced development partners
- Follow and create development processes required for efficient, effective and repeatable implementations
- Creates and maintains purpose-fit or generic user interfaces and advanced business logic or decision tables that reflect the organization’s vision and way of doing work
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 8
- Career Level: Management
- Software: Appian and SOA
- 8+ years overall IT experience
- 2+ year of experience in management and successful software delivery
- Hands on experience with managing, administering and supporting Appian and SOA (Oracle 12c) spanning the on premise and cloud-based hosting environments.
- Must have extremely good understanding of BPM solutions such as Appian, Integration platforms and Micro services Architecture.
- Prior experience in configuring and supporting MuleSoft / OSB integrations with Appian, Databases, and WebLogic SOA/OSB services
- Demonstrated success in cross functional roles for complete software lifecycle implementations
- Experience with functional design, configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- Strong background in relational database design, data structure design and SQL
- Solid knowledge of SOA frameworks, and web services integration via SOAP, REST,JSON, XML, XML-RPC, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, WSDL, Java
- Strong comprehension and requirement interpretation skills that retain focus on business value rather than technical implementation
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of web application concepts including application servers, web servers, network protocols and operating systems
- Advanced troubleshooting of Production and non-production issues
- Manage performance analysis and tuning and service SLAs
Oversee the service monitoring for all Production Servers, Systems