- 3 - 5 + years' experience developing Enterprise database solutions
- Bachelor's Degree
- Eligible to receive a Security Clearance
- Requires experience with relational and non-relational, as well as distributed datab
- Engineer with specialized experience in databases and software.
- Requires experience with relational and non-relational, as well as distributed databases.
- Works with leadership as well as functional and technical subject matter experts to build a holistic view of the organization's database strategy, processes, information, and technology
- Determines gaps and misalignments between the Enterprise strategy and its processes, information and technology
- Links the organization's Operational Strategy and processes to its Data strategy, Cyber strategy and IT strategy. Documents this using multiple architectural models that illustrate how the organization can realize those strategies in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner
- Drives common approaches and exposes information assets and processes across the enterprise
- Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines
- Advises leadership in matters of feasibility and risks of potential future projects
- Collaborates with the functional community to develop high level architecture solutions to fill enterprise-wide capability gaps
- Provide subject matter expertise to high level decision makers on architecture issues and solutions
- Develop or lead the development of architecture artifacts to support those technical solutions
- Collaborate with user community representatives, government personnel, other Architects and Enterprise Engineers to develop technical solutions