Responsibilities and Activities
- Manage the Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management systems. This includes deploying/managing mobile apps in 3 domestic environments and an overseer role for international environments.
- Consult with business unit systems groups on their mobile strategy and contributing to creating solutions for their mobile application needs
- Design and refine the MDM/MAM systems to keep up with changes in the mobile technology space.
- Coordinate efforts with the enterprise mobile development architect to ensure operational activities stay aligned with strategic direction.
- Oversee or consult on technology project initiation requests, particularly for hybrid and mobile applications, both internal and 3rd party.
- Facilitate the research, evaluation and selection of GBTS supported enterprise mobile applications and product standards.
- Develop engineering plans for infrastructure components.
- Document mobile technology design and analysis work, including project documentation.
- Perform changes to the mobile environment during permitted change windows.
- Manage and track project work, both internal to the Mobile Engineering team and working with the business unit developers.
- Create and distribute weekly and monthly reports on the mobile application ecosystem.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- General knowledge of Android OS, and Apple iOS.
- Working knowledge of Apple xCode and Android Key Stores.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.