Scope of Work
Works closely with cross-functional business leaders to address data issues and business impact to internal and external stakeholders.
Charged with developing transition plan for CCAR from the current in flight CCAR efforts and managing the ongoing CCAR submissions
Run the Delivery function of Regulatory Reporting using Axiom SL, ABACUS and other regulatory reporting software
Collaborate with peer groups in EDW, CCAR initiative team members, business stakeholders, vendor, partners, etc.
Nature of Job
Sr. Manager, IT Responsible for data quality, governance, certification across all strategic initiatives requiring data.
Responsible for CCAR filings, running regulatory filings worldwide (US, UK, Germany, Canada etc.)
Partner closely with business Domain Owners and Data Stewards, as well as IT Information Management leadership tasked with Data Warehousing/Analytics, Infrastructure/Application Architecture and Data
Champion innovation and act as an authority on leading data management practices; promote the use of new technology and industry leading trends.
Coordinate with Regulatory reporting and provide CCAR functional guidance and clarifications to the IT teams
Integrate with various other development and support (Data Governance – Metadata, Lineage, Data Quality, Data P Knowledge of one or more following vendor applications is highly desired: AxiomSL,
Moody’s Risk Analyst, Moody’s Risk Frontier, PeopleSoft GL systems.
Very good understanding of regulatory and compliance relating to CCAR templates (14 M, 14 Q and 14 A schedule preparations & DFAST/ Stress testing).
Very good understanding of software delivery lifecycle with focus on requirement management and business analysis
Experience in process mapping / process flows / process modeling required Strong attention to detail
Experience in representing complex issues based on comprehensive analysis in a holistic and understandable manner.
Ability to lead workshops with senior level participants Excellent written and spoken English skills
Re-engineering experience good to have
Display an excellent understanding of upstream and downstream applications and the implications of proposed requirements and/or solutions.
Confidently present findings to senior management and executives provisioning etc.) teams to provide guidance on regulatory requirements for CCAR submission.
Primary responsibilities would be:
- ·Hands-on development and contribution towards the delivery of the projects at hand
- ·A seasoned leader who can make valuable contributions in the following areas:
- ·Experience in managing data governance/information management programs, preferably in Financial services;
- ·Experience in external regulatory reporting for banks worldwide
- ·Experience in operating in any shore model
- ·Expertise in creating and deploying best practices and methodologies;
- ·Knowledge about developing business cases for data projects with a lot of uncertainties;
- ·A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related engineering discipline
- ·15+ years of experience on software engineering
Candidate must also possess:
- ·Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- ·Strong business and technology professional background
- ·Demonstrated ability to lead a matrix team
- ·Knowledge of data regulations
- ·Experience with distributed systems