Core Responsibilities :
- Conduct business analysis and ambiguity reviews on complicated feature documentation.
- Conduct comprehensive and rapid test development on core feature logic.
- Verify customer defects, clarifying root cause scenarios for developer consumption.
- Validate defect fixes, ensuring application functionality and stability for production releases.
- Maintain and execute manual regression tests, ensuring the stability of production releases.
- Perform integration verifications across system boundaries
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT, Quality Assurance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in software quality assurance.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience providing requirements and ambiguity reviews.
- Minimum of 5 years of requirements based test development experience.
- Awareness of BDD tools a plus (Cucumber, Gherkin, SpecFlow, etc)
- Applicant must have superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong experience testing web-based products is required.