ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
The following statements are intended as general examples of the duties of this position and are not all-inclusive for specific positions. Other reasonable duties may be assigned.
* Effective management of Information System projects.
* Effective management and maintenance of IBM AS/400 development objects and related components.
* Effective configuration and support of AS/400 based applications such as Casino Management, Hotel Management and Financial Applications.
* Effective development and maintenance of AS/400 based applications designed in the RPG, SQL, RPG, and RPG-ILE programming language.
* Works with IS staff and Corporate IS to provide application support and new projects.
* Recommend, develop and implement hardware and software solutions for company business needs.
* Maintain and acquire gaming licenses required by regulated jurisdictions.
* Ability to perform assigned duties under constant time pressures and multi-task.
* Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive office.
* Occasional travel required.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Prefer a four-year degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience.
* Requires a least four years of progressive systems development experience