What We're Looking For:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix internals and architecture. Must be comfortable working on the command line.
- Priory experience setting up, upgrading and/or migrating JIRA / Confluence / Bitbucket / Crowd Data Center with the understanding of the full topology involved: Application, Database, Load Balancer etc.
- Supported Atlassian Tools in an enterprise environment including investigation and remediation of performance and response time related issues.
- Comfortable with the understanding of JVM memory allocation and settings as it pertains to the performance of JIRA and the other Atlassian tools.
- Able to perform root cause analysis for Atlassian Tools performance and health based on the impact of topology, configuration and customization(including add-ons/plugins).
- Worked with an APM tool such as Dynatrace, Appdynamics, New Relic etc for monitoring the health of Atlassian and/or other JVM based tools.
- Comfortable with learning new tools, technologies and paradigms.
- Comfortable with scripting(Shell, Python, Ruby, Nodejs) etc.
- Experience with a configuration management tool like Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc.
- Good understanding of SDLC.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Documentation should be second nature.
- Administration level experience with these tools: JIRA, Confluence, Stash/Bitbucket, Crowd, Confluence, Sonarqube, Artifactory.
- Experience working with public cloud (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) for deploying Atlassian Tools.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of command line Git. (Also, prior experience with: Bitbucket/Stash or Github or Gitlab).
- Familiarity with SOAP/REST API's, Microservices and SOA(Service Oriented Architecture).
- Experience working with Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.