- The candidate will be responsible for designing and developing creative and comprehensive mobile solutions for the Agency.
- Applicant should have 5+ years development experience and be able to demonstrate proficiency in developing mobile applications.
- Should have proficiency in the Software Development Life Cycle methodologies, Software Management, debugging practices and expertise in IOS/ Android development.
- Candidate will be working in IT Development and interacting with the different business departments.
- Should have good oral and written communication skills.
- Develop, test and deploy mobile app functionalities according to project specifications and development standards
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Provide insight on development implications during a mobile app’s research and planning stage
- Work on existing codebase adding functionalities and subscribe to best practices
- Integrate required web services, API, and other third-party systems
- Launch mobile apps to the Apple App Store and Google Play
- Work with web developers to create and maintain robust frameworks to support apps
- Improve the development environment for the entire team by keeping up with new techniques and technologies
- 5+ years’ experience in mobile application development.
- 4+ years hands-on work experience developing applications for the IOS platform
- 1+ years Android development experience
- Experience working with iOS and Android SDK components is required.
- Solid understanding of the IOS/Android platform, including detailed knowledge of location services, local storage, and encryption
- Experience with UI development for the IOS and Android platform, including custom interfaces and component development
- Preferably have developed, deployed, submitted, maintained 1 or 2 native iOS/Android apps
- Experience working with REST based web services is required.
- Experience in Swift, Java, OOP (Object Oriented Programming) programming paradigms
- User Interface design experience preferred.
- Experience using SQL Server/Oracle relational database.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team and operate successfully in a fast-moving organization.
Nice to have knowledge:
- HTML5,jQuery/KendoUI Mobile, Xamarin, React Native or similar toolkit experience
- Microsoft Web technologies with skills such as C#, ASP.NETMVC 4+ framework.
Duration: 8-12 Months