Knowledge, Skills and Abilities / Competencies
Qualified applicants must submit an application that clearly reflects the work experience that demonstrates the following:
- General knowledge of NC General Statutes as it applies to the registration/titling of antique, custom-built and replica vehicles, mechanics liens and unclaimed motor vehicles, statutory liens and liens on personal property and DMV issued credentials
- Working knowledge of the programs, services, and processes performed by the Division of Motor Vehicle and the License and Theft Bureau
- Thorough knowledge of databases such as IWPM, CJLEADS, NMVTIS, NICB, NCIC, TLO, STARS, SADDLES, Morphotrust and MILES to retrieve and analyze information
- Knowledge of how to retrieve, review and identify credential fraud by utilizing facial recognition software
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an appropriately accredited institution and two (2) years of experience related to the area of assignment; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.