The Software Development Project Manager manages plans and schedules for software applications. The successful candidate helps identify and implement project management policies and leads multiple small and large software application development projects. The Project Manager performs project leadership functions, including defining the project's objectives, retrieving scopes of work from Business Analysts for each phase of the project, overseeing quality control throughout its life cycle, acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- • Manage and direct the conversion process to ensure a complete and accurate migration to the technology platform in a timely and efficient manner while minimizing the impacts to the client.
- • Identify all conversion requirements including communication, training, documentation, data migration, testing and post-conversion activities required to deliver a successful outcome.
- • Identify and enact risk mitigation strategies to reduce project risks.
- • Analyze existing client complexities for fit/gap analysis in preparation for conversion activities.
- • Develop project plans that identify and track all required tasks and assignments including quality controls and checkpoints.
- • Capture and track issues arising to ensure proper resolution and/or escalation, as required.
- • Identify and enact time and cost saving methods that expedite work activities while delivering high quality outcomes
Coordinate efforts of staff and other departments to ensure requirements are met within established time schedules and budget constraints