- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related field of study required. Master’s Degree preferred. PMI certification preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 7-10 years experience in information technology with a minimum of 2-3 years involving direct supervision of IT associates or IT project management capacity.
Knowledge & Skills:
Technical Competencies in a broad range of data center technologies (servers, storage), network, applications, desktop is desired, from among the following:
- Certification from an accredited institution in Project Management required (e.g., PMI Certified)
- Expert in the use of project management tools such as MS Project, MS Project Server, etc.
- Working understanding of ERP applications or ERP technical development preferred.
- Knowledge of networking, applications, database, voice and data communications
- Working understanding of ITSM frameworks.
- Working understanding of general business operations including sales, finance, operations, and purchasing
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio, and Project