Required Preferred experience managing projects related to Product Lifecycle Management technologies.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Eight (8) years of experience as an IT professional with broad experience across multiple IT disciplines. Master's Degree may be used to offset one (1) year of experience; PhD may offset two (2) years of experience.
This is a project management role within the Gulfstream Business Technology organization. Responsible for planning and executing projects according to Business Technology and business requirements. Scope of work includes project objectives, scheduling / planning, resource loading & estimation, budget, execution coordination, project metrics, and management presentations to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Delegates tasks and/or responsibilities to team members for action according to their level of experience and assigned accountability.
- 2. Demonstrated understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies (SDLC).
- 3. Ensures applications processes are followed consistently and are in compliance with applicable policies, procedures, standards, etc.
- 4. Develops, maintains, and monitors master project schedule.
- 5. Plan and manage cutover activities during any new project or sustaining deployment.
- 6. Assists in the preparation and review of Statements of Work (SOW) describing project scope, deliverables, assumptions, and estimated costs. Ensures the SOW meets the expectations of the business.
- 7. Identifies and manages dependencies and critical path issues and resolves outstanding issues and concerns as a result of first line management escalation.
- 8. Manages scope change requests and quality reviews.
- 1. Experience with effectively communicating to senior business management.
- 2. Consults with business unit management and reviews proposals to determine goals, timeline, budget, procedures, staffing requirements and assignment of resources.
- 3. Excellent presentation design and delivery skills.
- 4. Ability to lead/facilitate cross-functional teams and meetings.
- 5. Participates in design reviews for implementation projects.
- 6. Demonstrated competence in risk management, issue tracking, change management and requirements gathering. Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1. Proven ability to lead teams through complex solution design and delivery process.
- 2. Proficiency with Project Management Tools.
- 3. Certified Project Manager (CPM), Project Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgM), and / or Scrum Master Certification preferred.
A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer.