- Strongly self-motivated and an enthusiasm to learn.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science (or related degree and experience).
- 4+ years of work experience.
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System
- Knowledge of Public Cloud API use.
- Software development in Python and Ruby.
- Experience in the use of git and GitHub
- Software Development lifecycle and tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication are essential.
- Team oriented.
- Involvement with the Open Source community and Open Source projects such as openSUSE.
- Linux system setup, configuration, and administration.
- Linux Image Building
- Linux Packaging