- Extensive experience in designing and developing test automation frameworks / platforms
- Extensive automation experience with functional, regression, and performance testing tools.
- Experience developing automated test scripts using test automation tools like Selenium, Appium, Appium Studio etc.
- Experience developing automated test scripts using programming languages like Java, Python, Perl etc.
- In-depth scripting knowledge experience for automation support.
- Having good knowledge in open source technology and Windows, Linux operating system
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills with good written and oral communication skills.
- Previous testing experience in Automotive domain / products and experience with controllers, industrial devices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with minimum of 2 to 4 yearsas a QA Tester.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.