Company Name :IBA Infotech LLC
Type : Contract
Primary Skills : CSS, HTML, SQL, Data Migration, DBMS, RDBMS
Location : Brentwood
CTC : DOE
- Develop test scripts to automate process of testing usingSelenium WebDriver with JAVA and using framework Page Object Model (POM) and Page Factory Model.
- Develop scripts using xPath, CSS, HTML and inspect objects on application using Firebug and Developer tool.
- Use TestNG/JUnit as unit Testing Framework for writing Automation test scripts.
- Develop Automation test scripts using Maven and Integrated the Automation test suite with Jenkins tool.
- Use log4j mechanism for logging the errors, info and Debug details while running the Automation test scripts.
- Responsible for maintaining code using GIT and performed build verification using Maven.
- Test Web Services using SOAPUI Tool.
- Write SQL Queries with complex multi-table joins and nested queries using SQL and PL/SQL, Data Migration, DBMS, RDBMS Concepts for the Backend Testing and data integrity.
- Interact with Customers, Management, Developers and Business Analysts to identify Needs, initiate Process Changes,Resolve Bugs, Provided testing estimates and QA deliverables on time.
- Develop test cases both positive and negative testing and boundary conditions using QTest.
- Use various Defect Tracking Tools like JIRA and HP ALM for defect reporting, Analyzing, Tracking, Closing and Report Generation.
- Perform thorough regression testing after the bug fixes to ensure the previous functionality of the application is not got effected due to the current bug fix/code change.
- Perform browser compatibility and configuration testing for various operating systems and various browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox).
- Perform Functional testing during various phases of the application to ensure the application is developed correctly.
- Work in the scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Act as QA Lead in preparing a detailed Master test plan that provides a detailed list of conditions under which the system was tested.
- Perform Data Driven Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance (UAT) along with providing training to end-users, End-to-end Testing, System, Load, Stress and Performance Testing.
- Develop test cases and scripts in Load Runner for Load and Performance testing of the application by creating Virtual users.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience:
- testing C#
- SQL Server applications
- CTFL-AT (Certified Tester Foundation Level-Agile testing) ISTQB
- CTFL (Certified Tester Foundation)
- SOAPUI NG Pro Certification