As an RPA UI Path Senior Developer at CVS Health, you will be working on a team that develops applications for our Medicare Part D line of business.
The role of the Senior Developer may involve taking ownership or actively supporting the owner of complex and crucial projects and guiding teams of employees and contractors towards successful implementation.
The primary responsibilities of Senior Developer will include:
- Engaging in development of solutions to multiple complex technical projects/initiatives.
- Reviewing the development work of various team members.
- Undertaking tasks such as planning, designing and oversight of development efforts.
- Guiding requirements discussions with IT and business partners.
- Collaborating with Project Managers, Quality Assurance and other IT teams throughout the SDLC process.
- Gathering and reviewing requirements, development and testing documentation.
- Updating project owner or project manager with progress or any potential roadblocks.
- Implementing or following steps to prevent or reduce defects during development and ensure timely delivery of high quality products.
3+ years of IT experience in software development.
2+ years of experience in implementing automation using RPA tools.
Expertise in UiPath, UiPath Studio, UiPath Orchestrator and UiPath Robot.
Experience in database technologies.
Proven ability to analyze client requirements and provide automation solutions.
Experience in working with .Net technologies.
Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze requirements and come up with potential solutions in a timely manner.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience with all phases of waterfall and or agile methodologies.
Bachelors degree required. Degree in Computer Science or related discipline strongly preferred. If no bachelors degree, then 1 year of relevant work experience for each year of college not obtained is required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.