Duties and Tasks:
- Responsible for the design, development oversight, implementation, (testing, deployment and support) of new products and features as identified.
- Responsible for System Administration Tasks (For Example: account maintenance, release maintenance)
- Interface with Business personnel to design workflows and add new functionality
- Integration of 3rd party Salesforce components (for example: Pardot, Target X)
- Integration of non-Salesforce components (For Example: ERP Systems)
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or similar with 3+ years of experience in Software Development.
- 3+ years of work experience in Designing, Developing and Architecting Enterprise Software on the Salesforce platform.
- Proficiency in APEX and VisualForce.
- Proficiency in declarative force.com functionality such as workflow and process builder.
- Competency in MVC architectures.
- Experience with end to end, full lifecycle, implementation experience.
- Proficiency in web application development frameworks and their use in the development of CRM solutions.
- Ability to interface with end users to gather requirements and provide support.
- Familiarity with various force.com deployment strategies.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- SalesForce integration experience using ETL and custom web services.
- Familiarity with Informatica Cloud ETL strongly desired.
- Certified in Salesforce.com highly desired.
- A proven track record of successfully building and supporting enterprise CRM web applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Established leadership skills with a team-player mentality required.
- Independent problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Multitasking expertise, with the ability to work concurrently on several projects with specific instructions that may differ from project to project.