- A Bachelors or Master’ s degree preferably in Computer Engineering/Networking, international equivalent, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing, implementing and deploying next generation firewalls based on Information Security Best Practices
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Minimum of 7 years experience in networking, troubleshooting, and analysis tools
- Expert understanding and working knowledge of TCP/IP, access-control lists, VLANs, VPNs, firewalls, and dynamic routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF and EIGRP
- Evaluates and recommends solutions for highly complex security systems according to industry best practices to safeguard internal information systems and databases
- Excellent communication skills and experience working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- On-call Duties
- Ability to travel as needed, approximately 1-3 times a quarter. Can be both domestic and global travel.
- Vender Certification, preferably Fortinet/Cisco/Blue Coat
- Security Certifications: CCNA, CCNP-Security
- The ability to define security requirements and subsequently reviews complex systems to determine if they have been designed to comply with established standards
- The ability to conduct research and inform management of appropriate developments in firewall, IDPS, WCF, DLP, Application Control and VPN and secure networking technologies and products