- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science,
- Computer Engineering or a related field and five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered or a related occupation:
- Performing software development to support financial services software; designing, implementing and performing unit testing of software application modules, components, APIs, and frameworks;
- Designing, developing and maintaining business processes, checklist workflows and tasks utilizing business process modeling and design patterns; utilizing quality management methods, tools and technology to create and support defect-free software applications for clients;
- Utilizing principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies including Agile & Test Driven Development (TDD);
- Performing code review; utilizing third party technologies including Java, Spring Framework, JSF, Icefaces, Oracle, Hibernate, Apache CXF, Apache Tomcat, Apache Maven, JUnit, DBunit and EasyMock.
- One (1) year of experience must include utilizing AngularJS, Eclipse Stardust, and Apache Camel.