Roles & Responsibilities:
- 2+ years of experience presenting to the IT Director level including formal presentations, whiteboarding, large and small group presentations.
- 1 + years working with at least one of the following AWS Storage products or services - EFS, FSX, SFTP Transfer for windows.
- 2+ years of experience with Visio to create solution diagrams.
- Ability to captivate the technical audience with delivery, powerful demos, and depth of storage knowledge.
- Familiarity with Tape and related infrastructure, inclusive of tape to cloud migration.
- Demonstrated understanding of the storage landscape with the ability to articulate storage industry trends and players to the leadership team and how they positively or negatively impact AWS storage interests.
- AWS Solutions Architect certification along with a storage certification from a major storage vendor such as Dell/EMC, NetApp, Oracle or HDS
- Deep "solutioning" skills -Ability to work backward from customer requirements to combine AWS storage assets if needed with partner assets to create a solution that will resonate with customers and solve their storage problems.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity.
- 5+ years as a Storage Sales Engineer, Storage Field Applications Engineer or Storage Solutions Architect in a customer-facing technical role.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of AWS Storage solutions and products.
- 2+ years of experience with communicating the technical value of cloud/object storage, storage gateways or cloud backups with Azure/AWS/GCS.
- 2+ years of experience with creating and curating storage demos.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience managing storage environments in an IT department and then transitioning to a career in sales engineering with a major storage vendor.