- Develop complete test solutions across the product lifecycle, for functional and parametric validation of device sensor performance. Manage device testing at system level (end to end assembly), mechanical level (all mechanical assemblies) and SMT.
- Collaborate with Design/Engineering teams to design product specifications and implement validation. Manage test software development, fixture design and development, system integration and implementation.
- Provide feedback and solutions to cross-functional Engineering and Operations teams. Make recommendations to design and test coverage improvement.
- Perform parametric data collection, correlation to improve yield and serve as point of contact for Software Engineering teams. Drive to closure potential test gaps and correlation issues between ours and vendors manufacturing processes.
- Work with the Engineering team to define test coverage and test fixture requirements. Conduct maintenance of all factory test stations including (production) test stations before/after testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience testing products for manufacturing.
- Experience coding in C and Python.
- Experience building and launching consumer electronics products. Experience with hardware testing, system bring up and design validation.
- Experience supporting FATP lines shipping high volume consumer audio products.
- Experience in development and integration of sensor modules (touch, MEMS, haptics, ALS) into consumer hardware products.
- Experience in debug, troubleshooting and failure analysis investigation of typical sensor fail modes (e.g., MEMS stiction, drift, touch failures).
- Experience designing robust test fixtures and sensor test and calibration software suitable for high volume manufacturing.
- Knowledge of sensor calibration methodologies including development of test instrumentation, data acquisition and analysis.