The SEO/SMO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO/SMO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Candidate must have an experience of On page optimization and off page optimization according to latest Google updates.
- Candidate must have a knowledge of keywords analysis.
- Candidate must have an experience on Google Penguin, Panda and Humming Bird updates.
- Candidate should have implemented latest SEO strategies to increase site ranking.
- Monitoring Google Analytics and Webmaster tool.
- Stay updated with current search engine news and trends.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- work: 0 - 6 Months