- Primary development of Rackspace Mobile for iOS. An army, unto thyself.
- Review and approve the design and development of the Mobile app, incorporating feedback from Product Management, User Experience, Architecture, and Quality Engineering.
- Provide subject matter expertise on mobile design practices, from experience to stability and performance. Mobile is different, and you need to know why and be able to drive a viewpoint.
- Develop and maintain test frameworks and interactive testing, including working with beta testers.
- Instrument with analytics to understand and communicate usage and adoption models of the app.
- Vanquish bugs as soon as they rise, with extreme prejudice.
Qualifications And Skills:
- Experience delivering commercial iOS applications, with macOS experience a plus. Be prepared to present and discuss your portfolio of applications and projects.
- Experience with client side and server side implementations/configuration/behaviors of Push Notifications.
- Expert in Apple's Human Interface Guidelines, working with both stock and custom controls (homegrown and external libraries/dependencies). Most development is native, but experience with web views and controls, including working magic with HTTP requests, is required.
- Able to work hand-in-hand with User Experience and Design teams, while also delivering creative viewpoints and solutions of your own. Demonstrated experience with wireframing and prototyping tools a plus.
- Expert knowledge of best practices for testing, instrumenting, delivering, and triaging mobile application releases to the Apple App Store.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Expert ability to work independently and manage your own time.
- Expert knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.