What we’re looking for
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic, and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related quantitative field.
- 2+ years of experience with full lifecycle development (requirements, design, development, testing) for commercial software products.
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as Java, HTML, Python, or Groovy.
The nice to haves
- Experience with:
- Agile software development methodologies;
- Writing automated tests;
- Implementing mid-tier services in support of HTML-based applications.
- Working knowledge of accessibility testing tools.
- Experience with Dragon Naturally Speaking and at least one screen reader.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving and debugging of complex multi-tiered software applications.
- Ability to develop creative solutions to complex technical problems.
- Superior problem-solving and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts and testing principles.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver quality software under tight deadlines.