- Strong SQL composition skills using MS SQL with some familiarity with a NoSQL product.
- Experience programming in Java or .Net. You will need to have object-oriented design and development skills and knowledge of core Java or C#.
- Working experience with Visual Studio, and TFS, including knowledge of branching and merging of features across multiple releases and hot fixes.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum.
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Results-oriented. Detailed oriented. Driven. Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Whether via face-to-face discussion, phone, email, chat, white-boarding or other collaboration platforms, you must be an effective communicator who can inform, explain, and coordinate, etc.
- Willingness to learn and support our GTM codebase as well as have an aptitude for understanding both technology and the business need it addresses.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Superior analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently when required with minimal supervision, while at the same time fully participating in the team environment.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Awareness of CI/CD/DevOps concept and tools. Comfortable with the disciplines of Unit Testing and Test Automation.