- This team is responsible for designing, developing, and delivering software for the internal developed integration/middleware platform servicing our internal customers.
- Build and maintain testable integration and application code that is covered by unit and integration tests.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Collaborate with the Systems Architect to ensure business logic designs fit within Platform architecture .
- Constantly research better and faster ways to achieve and improve performance and reliability benchmarks
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5 -7+ years Java EE development experience.
- MySQL DB (rudimentary DB skills, basically able to copy a SQL statement into SQL Developer and run it for debugging purposes).
- JSON, Apache WS Developer
Tools: MyEclipse • GIT • SQL Developer (or TOAD)
- Full stack experience (RDBMs, Backend/Middleware dev, UI development). Familiarity with continuous integration or continuous delivery is an added bonus.
- Java • Struts (a like to have for MLU upgrade work).
- JBoss/Wildfly (a like to have, but not required)
- Oracle DB (DB skills, basically able to copy a SQL statement into SQL Developer and run it for debugging purposes)
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the Information Technology field