- This team is responsible for designing, developing, and delivering software for the internal developed billing platform and associated web applications for internal customers.
- Build and maintain testable code that is covered by unit and integration tests.
- Participate in peer code reviews .
- Collaborate with user experience to ensure UI designs are consistent, achievable and verified as fit for purpose.
- Collaborate with the Systems Architect to ensure business logic designs fit within Platform architecture.
- Constantly research better and faster ways to achieve and improve performance and reliability benchmarks
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 7+ years Java EE development experience.
- Experience with Java EE 5/6/7 profile application servers.
- Experience in developing web applications for Wildfly 9/10 and JBoss 4.x/6.x/7.x servers.
- Experience with Struts 1.x/2.x technologies.
- Experience with Apache Axis 1.x technology.
- Experience with JSF technologies 1.2/2.x and JSF component frameworks like ICEFaces.
- Experience in migrating legacy Java EE 5 profile applications to Java EE 7 profile compliant application servers.
- Experience in developing Restful and SOAP based web services.
- Experience in building EJB and JPA data layers.
- Full stack experience (RDBMs, Backend/Middleware dev, UI development). Familiarity with continuous integration or continuous delivery is an added bonus.
- Proficient in JDK1.7/1.8.
- Knowledgeable in in secure web application development.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the Information Technology field