- Design, develop, document, integrate, test and deliver scripts, code and other services employing agile DevOps project life-cycle methodologies, processes procedures, in AWS cloud environment.
- Works collaboratively with technical and business team members to develop and maintain business solutions following agile development principles and practices.
- Is influential and engages actively in building out a dynamic and productive development organization and continuously improving practices and methodology.
- Designs and develops applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
- Sets and adheres to software coding, best practices and style guides to ensure consistency
- Participates in code reviews.
- Support (2nd level) and troubleshoot problems with existing applications.
- Mentors and guides others who are still developing their skills.
- Assisting developers apply best practices to ensure fully working test, training and production environments using Gitlab-CI, Docker, AWS tools and technologies and Ansible/Puppet. Designing, building and maintaining monitoring and testing infrastructure for our systems.
- Maintain end-to-end security ensuring best practices are always implemented.
Required Technical Skills:
- 10+ years software development with hands-on experience in Java/Core JEE platform.
- Candidates must have a robust understanding of Java and an in-depth understanding of other JEE technologies, including NoSQL, JDBC, JMS and spring, Hibernate or any other ORM tools experience is required.
- Strong XML skills, Unit test frameworks and Databases experience (Oracle and Mark logic preferred) is required.
- Hands on Experience with Web Services (RESTful APIs / JSON, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc).
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented principles (Analysis and Design), Devops culture and NoSQL database.
- 2+years of working experience with Red Hat Fuse ESB and camel.
- 3+Experience in designing solutions using one or more AWS features, tools and technologies such as EC2, EBS, Glacier, S3, ELB, CloudFormation, Lambda, CloudWatch, VPC, RDS, DirectConnect, AWS CLI, REST API, AWS billing, Service Catalogs and DynamoDB.
- Networking: Experience with virtual firewalls, AWS DirectConnect, VPN tunnels.
Linux/Windows: Experience working on Linux servers, Comfortable with shell scripting.