· Planning, executing, and implementing large, complex infrastructure projects
· Working closely with the business team members to accomplish the goals of the business and IT department
· Creation of comprehensive project plans, and coordination of team members. third party contractors, and consultants
· Assisting with strategic plans and roadmaps for future infrastructure initiatives: tracking project milestones and deliverables; identify and mitigating issues
· Resolving conflicts with the project
· Developing/presenting proposals, reports and project plans to management
· Log file review, general network health analysis
· Creating network health reports
· Troubleshooting, issue resolution of responsible equipment in the
· LAN/WAN environment, working with other groups to troubleshoot issues
· Problem analysis and reporting
· Change management
· Project work such as doing design work, ordering new equipment,configuring new equipment, attending project team meetings
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
· 5+ years experience working as a Network Engineer, supporting large networking environments and data centers.
· Expertise with CISCO Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Wireless, Remote access VPN, site-to-site, network/application load balancing, DHCP, DNS, and public key infrastructure
· Experience supporting LANs, regional and global MPLS networks, including multiple remote site offices.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle to come to work in everyday.
· Resides within the OHIO area, in person IV is required
· Experience working with routers ( 9K, 7 and 5K’s) and firewalls (, Palo Alto, Cisco)
· Strong background with Layer 2, 3, and 4 technologies
· Certified as a CCNA OR CCNP
· Proficient PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other technical software)
· Must have EXCELLENT written and oral communication skills
· Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals, IPv4/IPv6, MPLS, routing protocol operation, IP filtering, firewalls, VPNs and the associated tunneling technologies.
· Demonstrated, strong working knowledge of EIGRP, BGP and OSPF routing protocol.
· Configure, monitor and maintain Cisco networking devices in a campus LAN and global WAN environment.
· Demonstrated ability to utilize network protocol analyzers such as Wireshark.
· Experience with RADIUS or TACACS desired.
· Demonstrated ability to design and produce standardized documentation for both LAN and WAN solutions.