Designs complex networks to achieve optimum operation and cost.
Diagnosis and resolves complex network problems/failures.
Proposes, evaluates and participates in the procurement process for hardware and software.
Performs moves, adds and changes of all LAN/WAN resources.
Installs/monitors, new hardware and software and interacts with vendors, and user community to resolve technical issues.
Insures the integrity and optimum performance of LAN/WAN equipment, including PCs, servers, routers, hubs, PBXs, telephones, modems, multiplexers, cables, printers, etc.
Controls the introduction and installation of operating system software and the migration of WAN applications into production.
Performs file management/control functions.
Performs new technology analyses and recommends resources to satisfy new requirements.
- Function as a Technical Lead on projects regarding the network
- Provide Technical input for projects/network design
- Define project purpose, scope and cost
- Define project tasks
- Complete/Delegate project tasks
- Firewall rules
- Load balancer configurations
- Network design
- Maintain and create project documentation
- Escalate project trends to leadership
- Thorough understanding of project
infrastructure to understand dependencies and interactions
- Collaborate with multiple cross functional teams and different Brand Partners
- Bachelor Degree or 5-7 years’ experience in Networking
- Cisco CCNA Required (CCNP Preferred)
- Wireless Networking Experience (Extreme Networks WiNG Experience a plus)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills
- Strong communication skills including the ability to translate complex technical terminology for non-technical business partners