- Minimum 5 years experience working with Information technologies required.
- Minimum 7 years experience working in a business analysis function required.
- Minimum 3 years Microsoft Office software experience required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience working as a systems analyst for banking related efforts highly preferred.
- Excellent of project management methodologies and procedures.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Work in a team environment on task driven work.
- Work in a structured team environment on task and timeline driven work.
- Thorough understanding of "business needs analysis" process and how system requirements relate to daily business operations.
- Ability to collect requirements using a variety of methods (one-on-one, group, Jad sessions, etc).
- Ability to document existing and recommended flows using Visio (or like product) and ability to create use cases.
- Ability to interact with functional and technical counterparts to ensure that the application will meet requirement specifications.
- Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.