- Hands-on development and contribution towards the delivery of the projects at hand
- Work closely and collaborate with onsite leads and developers in design and delivery of solutions
- Follow Bank’s SSDLC devilry methodology for the delivery of the solutions
- Complete ownership of the applications in the portfolio right from development to day to day support aspects
- Support team in evaluation and selection of appropriate tools and technologies
- Collaborate and contribute to the architectural roadmaps and adhere to the enterprise architecture guidelines
- Compliance to all Bank standards, policies and procedures.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum Education: Masters Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 8+
- Career Level: Mid Career
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related engineering discipline
- 8 years of experience on software engineering
- Ability to analyze and trouble shoot production issues.
- Experience with TDD and CICD delivery.
- Required to work in overlapping/shift hours as required (on a rotation basis).
- Experience using web services – (JSON/XML)
- Experience in Marketo and other automated marketing platforms
- Strong data modeling, SQL, and data mining skills
- Experience with RESTful web-services
- Strong knowledge and experience with reporting packages (SAS, Tableau, Power BI)
- Proven experience with implementing database marketing systems
- Proven experience with architecting, and implementing and integrating solutions to enable multi-channel marketing capabilities for a Global enterprise
Nice to have:
- Comfortable working with Agile/SCRUM Methodologies in a distributed team environment
- Experience with Marketo APIs and Administration
- Experience managing and supporting integration between automated marketing platforms and Salesforce as well as other 3rd party applications
Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demand.