- Defines project required to support programs and partners to ensure their implementation on time, within budget and with benefits realize.
- May assist in the planning and direction of budgets.
- Manages programs(s) from initiation through delivery and monitors for continuous improvement.
- Organizes the interdepartmental activities and may perform operational responsibilities.
- Participate cross-functionally in business planning to support business unit strategy.
- May be responsible for assembling a project team, assigning and monitoring work of the team members and providing guidance and leadership.
- Experience: HealthCare Payer experience a MUST, prior experience with Blues preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Healthcare industry: 6 years (Required)
- Project Management with PMP certification preferred
- Highly Organized, effective communicator at all levels up to VP ‘s and SVP’s,
- Demonstrated leadership on large-scale enterprise-wide projects ($15M+ budgets)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Planview, or similar project management tools
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with JIRA or similar epic, story, and defect tracking management systems