Experience in UI domain as tax specialist or auditor and has performed duties as below:
· In-depth experience in interviewing claimants, employers, attorneys, and accountants to secure information to make administrative determinations in regard to an employer’s account
· Having experience in audits contribution and wage reports for balancing an employer's account and compliance with the law
· Investigates requests from employers for adjustments to their account; makes adjustments to the employer’s account.
· Posts contributions, interest and penalties due, and wages to an employer’s account.
· Assists in the processing of deposits and quarterly contribution and wage reports.
· Collects past due contributions (taxes), interest, penalties, and reports.
· Establishes plans with employers for payment of delinquent contributions; enforces collection through filing of liens, garnishment, execution, and tax intercepts.
· Audits employers' books, payroll, and other related records, using generally accepted auditing standards and procedures, to determine employer liability for payment of unemployment insurance taxes, accuracy of wage reporting, and compliance with Employment Security Law.
· Prepares documents for appeals cases and participates in appeals hearings
· Works with banking institutions, employers, and/or financial management concerning restitution on insufficient fund checks made to the Division and to ensure accurate deposit into the unemployment insurance clearing account
· Prepares forms and schedules necessary to record ownership, employment experience, wages paid, changes in ownership, and amount of tax due
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Attend Gap sessions and creating functional and gap documentation
Create edit word document, PPT, Excel
Create User Manual and training Material
Conduct user training on UI application to end users.
Provide help and support for any functional help to team related to Tax domain.