- 7 – 10 years of experience supporting Red Hat Linux/Solaris/AIX
- Strong experience in UNIX System Administration, Hardware and OS troubleshooting, Configuration, Backup, Security, Disaster Recovery, and Performance Monitoring.
- Skilled in: RHEL 6.x/7.x, Redhat Cluster, Scripting (Bourne, Ksh, Bash Shell, and python)
- Familiar with: RHEL 5.x, Blades, Containers, Netbackup, SAN/NAS Storage, Networking, AIX, & Solaris.
- Experience supporting HP, Oracle Solaris, Dell, and IBM Hardware x86 platform.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to break down technical details for a non-technical audience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to work with technology partners to triage.
- Ability to work weekends is a must (On-call Rotation once every 5 weeks.)
- RedHat Cluster Services Certification is a Plus
- Experience managing servers in a large heterogeneous environment consisting of 77,000 or more servers.
- Understanding the ITIL incident/change management process
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- He believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.