We have multiple openings for UT IT Recruiter.
- Overall client coordination and account handling for openings form a client.
- Responsible for end to end handling IT requirements from US based clients.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: Sourcing the candidates, Screening them, Interview coordination, rate negotiation and hand holding all the way till closure.
- Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder, Yahoo Hot Jobs), Making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Responsible to work on C2C and full time Positions.
- Responsible for Coordinating fulfilment of other formalities such as background check, drug test etc. leading to joining post placement.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals (quality of submission) into interview and placement.
- Understanding client requirements clearly and completely.
- Must be having capability to work with a team or individually. Should be capable to handle a team as well.
- Working during US hours only.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a pre-requisite.
- Strong IT background.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of all the above job portals.
- Bachelors degree (min); Bachelors in Engineering and/or MBA will be preferred.
Experience: 1 year to 4 years.