- Support creative solutions for a wide variety of user experience challenges including, but not limited to mobile and desktop web applications.
- Design and development of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces, products and services. This includes working closely with product owners to realize the design.
- Participate in user research activities enabling the team to build a deep and rich understanding of how our vendors and customers use our platform.
- Review, assess, make recommendations on, and influence: Requirements design, Use Case development, usability and workflow modeling for applications
- Participate in cross-functional working groups to review results, refine concepts, propose solutions, recommend best practices and oversee analyses with other team members, including usability testing and end-user feedback collection for implemented systems.
- Contribute to the reusable UI design, framework integration, and component library.
- Propose style guide, interaction, and pattern direction and/or assist to define the visual language.
- Support and help maintain user-interface specifications.
- Present design work to the engineering team, product team, and executives for review and feedback.
- Contribute to UI/UX design and implementation to influence the current and future careC2 applications.
- Must have a Bachelors degree with 8 years' experience (Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communication, art, human-computer interaction (HCI), user experience, web design, or related field.); experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions.
- Experience designing for a variety of form factors including mobile and desktop.
- Familiarity in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Visual design abilities demonstrated through mockups, websites, web apps, or related UIs.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged.
- Understanding of a highly agile software environment.
- Ability to create illustrations and visual images to communicate complex systems.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, user interviews, contextual inquiry) is a strong plus.
- Background in healthcare or e-commerce is preferable.